Soft cake ❤ with cheddar and swiss meringue buttercream ? Its Yummy very suitable served for your family.
✅ served for your family.
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 87 gr sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 45 gr cake flour
- 10 gr milk powder
- 14 gr cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 gr cake leavener (optional)
- 60 gr melted unsalted butter or margarine
- If you are using butter,put a pinch of salt
- Cheddar cheese for topping
- Melt the butter/margarine. Set aside and pre heat your oven on 170’c
- Mix the yolks,eggs,sugar,vanilla extract until soft glossy peak on high speed.
- Put together flour,milk powder,cornstarch and baking powder sift into a bowl and slowly put into the wet ingredient on low speed until mixed, and lastly put the melted butter in and mix until well combine. Do not over mixed.
- Last step pour your cake mixture into 20×20 pan (with baking paper) smooth it out with spatula and lightly drop the pan twice to release air bubbles.Bake in 170’c oven for 30-35 minutes depends on your oven
- When the cake is baked take it out of the oven and flip the cake on the cooling rack and flip it again. Let it completely cool. After that trim the top of the cake and decor it with buttercream and a lot of shredded cheddar cheese. Enjoy!